Re: Calendars

I read Terry's proposal and John's reply re the calendars. I do not know  how
many people do what I do, but I should imagine there are more than just a
couple. Calendars make great Christmas gifts. In my case I buy quite a few for
this.  Getting notice about the calendars in the January Bulletin will mean  I
do not buy calendars. I buy about 30 every year to send as Christmas gifts to
 my iris friends overseas. If I cannot order them SOON, it will be too late
to do  this. Clarence