Re: Calendars

Well seeing as I am still a board member until the Fall meeting:

I would say that doing a direct mailing is counter to our adopted policies as I remember them. I would not be in favor of making an exception - Pandora's Box so to speak.

An advertisement in the AIS bulletin would go to the same audience in an acceptable way. Surely this was considered before?

John