From: owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org [mailto:owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org]
On Behalf Of Terry Aitken
Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2005 11:07 AM
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Calendars

Hi Folks
The people at Turner publishing are asking if there is any way that they
can send a direct mailing to the AIS membership list for the big
calendars. (They have been told that we do not sell our membership list
to anybody.) They have proposed that they would certify that the list
would not be sold . An alternative would be to have us mail the
brochures, whatever they are, to the membership and then be reimbursed
by them for the cost. I assume (and would require) that I preview the
flier before agreeing to mail it. (it could contain their other calendars).
This is an unusual situation.
I am concerned with the lateness of the season and the need to get this
thing going.
Terry