Re: Iris Resources - Digital Programs

And both these moves were much appreciated by many of us. An excellent example of the BOD responding to AIS members' wishes.

Dorothy Stiefel
RVP Region 2

In a message dated 11/12/2015 4:04:05 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, 1005@rewrite.aisboard.org writes:
All,

Yes this is true.  But I would hasten to add that the Exhibition Reports were voted back in after a ground swell of objections to their deletion by our membership.  Also because of mailing damage to the bulletins and bulletins falling apart we went back to three staples and voted to insert the Bulletin in a plastic sleeve or envelope.  As a result all complaints immediately stopped.

Jim Morris
Immediate Past President
American Iris Society