From: MORRISJE1 <MORRISJE1@aol.com>
To: rainacre <rainacre@aol.com>
Cc: in2iris <in2iris@yahoo.com>
Sent: Mon, Nov 9, 2015 5:35 pm
Subject: Contact

Fred Kerr
Rainbow Acres
N. Highlands, CA 95660

Fred,

I have tried calling you at (916) 331-3732 for three days but the phone is always busy.  I hope this email gets through to you.  The reason for my attempts is pleasurable.  Congratulations on being voted the AIS Hybridizer's Medal Saturday at the Omaha AIS board of directors meeting!

I tried to call to personally congratulate you.  I didn't want you to find out first on Facebook or through some other secondary source.

This is a well-deserved honor and was a unanimous vote by the board.

If you get a chance I would appreciate receiving a biography so we can print an announcement in the winter 2016 IRISES Bulletin.  The fall issue is in the mail.

Jim Morris
Immediate Past President
American Iris Society