Re: Iris Resources - Digital Programs

I will make a motion that a form be inserted in the Winter issue of the AIS Bulletin for ordering programs. I believe this is worth discussing and the motion allows for that discussion.

----- Original Message -----
From: "George and Janet Smith" <4f80107e1@rewrite.aisboard.org>
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2015 3:08:37 PM
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Iris Resources - Digital Programs

Greetings, I just found out that Judy Keisling fell and was not able to
attend the Fall Board Meeting.  She was going to discuss (she is on my
committee) the decrease of revenue for Digital Programs.

Since my term as chair I have been consistent of at least $1,000 income a
year 2008 to 2014).  This year $641.00 total income.  We went from 148
orders in 2014; 2015 only 74 order and that stopped in July.

Order form use to be placed in the bulletin (October I believe.  I can't
recall when but the editor (presume Kelly) asked to eliminate several
pages that they felt could be placed on the website and thus make room for
more articles which included the order form.  At the time there was
concern on my part of lost sales as not everyone has a computer.  The BOD
agreed and removed the order form along with the other pages.

Well here we are today, and as predicted, sales have dropped. I would like
to see the order form placed in the Winter issue of this year's bulletin
and ask how this could be accomplished since I am not on the board.

If we don't get an increase of orders for this fiscal year we can remove
it from the next winter's issue.

You can refer to my reports in archives or ask me any questions you wish.

Janet Smith
Coordinator

P.S.  In talking with Judy Keisling we thought removing the DVD section
and notating if interested ask would cut the form in half which would make
it better for the bulletin.
Digital Programs

--
Bob Pries