RE: Iris Resources - Digital Programs

Hi all,

   As the policy chair, I just did a check on the board meeting minutes.  Actually, we did not vote to remove this part of the bulletin. I also did a quick look at the bulletins and it just disappeared and was never put back. I guess that Kelly just took it upon himself to remove the ad for the advertising of the digital/slides program.  Since there was no official motion to take it out, I see no reason that we need to have a motion to put this back in.  In my opinion it should just be put back in.

Susan Boyce