Re: Farewell and Thank You

Paul: You have been a great asset to the board as director and your service is greatly appreciated. I am glad you will continue as chair of the convention committee. I know of no one who could do what you do in that capacity any better. Having had a major role in the St. Louis convention i know that your job is seldom an easy one. You have facilitated many resolutions to disputes and problems. You have always been a calming influence, and with your experience can give confidence to those who are doing conventions for the first time. If anyone in this organization is irreplaceable it would have to be you, so i am so glad you are continuing to serve, even if not as a director.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul W Gossett" <pwgossett@juno.com>
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Sent: Wednesday, November 3, 2010 1:23:09 AM
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Farewell and Thank You

Good Evening Folks,

As I prepare to leave for the AIS Fall Board Meeting in Portland, I am
reminded that I will no longer be sitting at the directors table, as my
term as a director expires at the start of the meeting.  I have enjoyed
all of my terms as a Director on the AIS Board and will continue to
support the Board. I would like to THANK ALL OF YOU for your support and
also for allowing me to serve on the AIS Board of Directors.   I have
been asked and will continue to serve as the AIS Convention Liaison, a
position I dearly love doing.

Best Regards,

Paul

Refinance Now 3.4% FIXED
$160,000 Mortgage: $547/mo. No Hidden Fees. No SSN Req. Get 4 Quotes!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4cd0e3cd4fe7b20b84m02vuc