Re: Farewell

In a message dated 10/24/2010 4:04:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
pwgossett@juno.com writes:

I  would like to offer my appreciation for your dedication and hard work
for  AIS.  I know the amount of time you put into your work was  a
tremendous amount but, you have been a GREAT ASSET to AIS.  Thank  you for
serving in the directorship position and I hope you will continue  working
for AIS in the future....we need your experience and  dedication.

Many Thanks Paul,

It's been a great experience and I will continue to serve AIS in my
capacity as Advertising Manager.

My great appreciation to you also for all you have done for AIS and
continue to do !

See you this spring.

Best regards Bob