From: Paul W Gossett <pwgossett@juno.com>
To: aisdiscuss <aisdiscuss@aisboard.org>
Sent: Tue, Nov 2, 2010 11:24 pm
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Farewell and Thank You

Good Evening Folks,
As I prepare to leave for the AIS Fall Board Meeting in Portland, I am
eminded that I will no longer be sitting at the directors table, as my
erm as a director expires at the start of the meeting.  I have enjoyed
ll of my terms as a Director on the AIS Board and will continue to
upport the Board. I would like to THANK ALL OF YOU for your support and
lso for allowing me to serve on the AIS Board of Directors.   I have
een asked and will continue to serve as the AIS Convention Liaison, a
osition I dearly love doing.
Best Regards,
Paul

efinance Now 3.4% FIXED
160,000 Mortgage: $547/mo. No Hidden Fees. No SSN Req. Get 4 Quotes!
ttp://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4cd0e3cd4fe7b20b84m02vuc
o sign-off this list, send email to the AIS Secretary
aissecretary@irises.org>
he archives for AISDiscuss are at:
ttp://www.aisboard.org/lists/aisdiscuss/