Re: seeking MDB Caparne-Welch Medal winner list

Hi Chris,

I'm the current president of the DIS and I'm afraid I don't have even a
partial list of Caparne-Welsh winners although I agree it is important that one
be put together.  I believe our vice-president may have knowledge about  where
to come up with the best iformation on this, but before I inquire I wanted  to
check if you still need this information.

All the best,
Brad Kasperek
DIS President

In a message dated 11/8/2007 5:54:04 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,