Re: seeking MDB Caparne-Welch Medal winner list

In a message dated 11/8/2007 6:54:04 P.M. Central Standard Time,
wolf-com@rogers.com writes:

For the  MDB irises award list I visited the DIS website but found no award
listing  there so I thought that I would contact the DIS President for the
info or a  source (but I have found 3 different names for same and am not
sure which  is current) The one I did contact did not answer. If someone in
the society  has this information perhaps they could forward it to me via
e-mail.

Thanks in advance.

Christopher Hollinshead | AIS Website

Christopher,

Your definitive source of all AIS Section presidents is the AIS Bulletin
listing.  For the July 2007 issue I spent a month researching and  correcting
names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses of all RVPs, AIS  Officers,
Administrative Officers, Directors, Section and Co-operating Society
Presidents and Membership Chairmen.

Of course the AIS had an election at the Fall Meeting just concluded and so
AIS Officers, one Director and several Committee Chairmen have changed and
will  need correcting in the January AIS Bulletin.  But the Section and
Co-operating Society info is correct as is the RVP listing except for the new  first
year RVPs confirmed at the Fall Meeting.

Jim M.