Re: AIS Website

"What do you think the primary emphasis of our site should be?"

I think an answer to all of your questions John, is that the website can
serve ALL types of viewers, and a good web design will have not only a site
map but offer the best it can to ALL who visit.

Sometimes you don't need to re-invent the wheel, when there are excellent
examples of websites out there to review and copy in concept.  John, I
respectfully suggest that you make a checklist of what other excellent
websites offer, and work towards including the best features of those
websites into the AIS website.

However, I do want to say that I haven't been as concerned about the "text"
content.   I think it has been excellent.  My only concern has been that the
"visual" appearance, the graphics, needs to be addressed.

I really do appreciate hearing that you're going to be working on
improvements!
Kitty