Re: Putting 'Basic Iris Culture' booklet on the AIS web page

Hi everyone:

I've been a lurker on this site for a while because someone else always seems to offer my opinions in a succinct fashion. I do however feel strongly about this subject. I love the web for many things but particularly because I can find info on a multitude plants in my garden - culture, siting, problems etc. It seems to me that if we want people to become seriously interested in growing irises we should provide them with the know how to grow them well. If I went to a plant site and they wouldn't even tell me how to grow their favorite plant, then I'd feel more like writing them off than joining their society.

Cheers Judy Hollingworth