Re: Motion to move ops manual from wiki to web

On 3/12/2013 8:05 PM, Debby Cole wrote:
....  I also agree that burying a
copy on the wiki is a good way to make it easily available for update by the
positionholders.  I would keep it there for the latter purpose....

Debby,

Unless I misunderstood what Bob Pries said at the last board meeting, the pricing structure of the wiki severely limits (or will soon, not sure of the timing) the number of folks who are able to make updates.

So the positionholders will have to submit desired changes to someone else in either case.

Gerry