RE: Motion to move ops manual from wiki to web

I disagree that the membership sees no difference between the wiki and the
website.  On the contrary. the wiki is viewed as a place to identify the
flowers.  Bob has added useful information about shows, etc., but it is
conceived and viewed as a 'flower identifier' by members.  The website is the
spot to get information about the organization - Regions, affiliates,
conventions, contests, business, minutes, etc.  Therefore, since space is a
premium for adding the hundreds of irises that are registered each year, I
think the operations manual should be kept to the website where the business
is contained. I have a beautiful stalk of Adriatic Waves in bloom right
outside my front door.  Hurry Spring!Cheryl
 > From: keighley15@msn.com
> To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
> Subject: RE: [AISdiscuss] Motion to move ops manual from wiki to web
> Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 10:04:33 -0600
>
> I agree with Ron these are just flowers and as caretakers of both them and
AIS