Re: Operations Manual?

I think the location of the Operations Manual is mainly a matter of
convenience.

1- We can post the manual anywhere we deem necessary.
2- Two years ago the Wiki was a perfect place because it is/was an easy
location to change/edit its content.
3-  It does not hurt to have the manual on the wiki, just the opposite
4- It satisfy the need to be online,
5- if we make changes to it because the documents contained should be
looked at and changed accordingly regularly, not every many, many years.
6- If anyone feels uncomfortable having the word wiki associated with these
documents, we could have a section called, "Documents."
7- We should use the website webmaster for things that are really necessary
and more static information.

For these reasons, I rather leave the manual on the wiki.

Andi Rivarola