Re: Operations Manual?

Using Gerry's criteria in the post below, we would eliminate the first topic on the AIS website side bar that is called "About Irises" and just have that on the wiki. I would not advocate that. The redundancy that occurs on each portion of the two sites (they are generally percieved as the same site) allows for different ways of accessing and presenting the information. That is the difference between the Website and the Wiki.