RE: Registering AIS publications

Thanks, Roy.  I forgot about that.  I'm perfectly happy to leave the writing of the job description in your hands.

Maureen

"E. R. Epperson" <kirklee@triad.rr.com> wrote: The Operations Manual of The American Iris Society has been in preparation
for several years and has been updated on a fairly regular basis.  There are
position descriptions for all officers, committee chairs, and several
committees.

As with all such documents, this is a work in progress and changes each time
the Board implements a new committee.

There is no extant position description for Publications nor for Managing
Editor nor for Editor nor for RVP Representative to the Board.  All of these
are being worked on.

With the publication of the 7th Edition of the Handbook in mid-April, I will
return to work on the Operations Manual.

E. Roy Epperson