Re: Registering AIS publications

I agree with Patricia on using our "domain" user names that will not change when we change officers and that we talk about this in OKC.  I also think the Librarian is a good choice for the 5th registrar.

There is a three ring binder with ISBN numbers assigned to the American Iris Society that got passed to me as Secretary and I passed on to Patricia.  The location of this book should be put into the operations manual as a reference too.

Jill