Re: Bulletin Damage

Somebody make a motion already.

JIm M.

In a message dated 6/4/2013 1:40:35 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
irisgal@hotmail.com writes:

Hi  all,

So how is this for timing?  I got my April/May  bulletin in the mail today.
It arrived in a white envelope via the post  office with a "Received
Damaged"
sticker on the envelope.  Yep, about  14 pages were almost ripped in half
and
the rest of the bulletin was bent  in half.  If the post office received it
damaged, then is the printer  and/or the mailer damaging the bulletin
before it
is  mailed?

We used to mail the bulletin in a shrink wrap, so  I wonder why we now are
unable to afford doing it  again?

Just a thought to ponder.

Susan  Boyce

PS. Tom, I need a new