RE: "Irises" damaged in mail

I receive more than 10 publications each month that are NOT shrink wrapped,
and rarely is there any damage on any of them.  The "Fleur de Lis" is one that
comes quarterly, just like "IRISES", "The Medianite", "Tall Bearded", in
addition to catalogs galore.  I think that we may have a BIG problem with
certain locations, and should look into this before going to the expense of
shrink wrapping.  I have had damaged mail, in fact last year an invitation
arrived so damaged that I did not know what the invitation was for!  If one
area of the country is consistently delivering damaged product then maybe we
need to change the location of the mailing service.
Cheryl