Re: Shrink wrap for IRISES

I like the the Ludi's, Jones, Boyce's; and KillingsworthB insights.
If we were
to publicize the availability of a full issue replacement thru one
source,
IB suspect within a few issues we may be able to determineB any USPS
trends
and address them accordingly.B And we can see a truer impact, and cost of
total production

We personally have not had any damage to our issues (knock
on wood), but I can
empathize...

Gordon, Iris Program Resources (Speakers)
Hi all, John's suggestion sounds like a win-win solution to an ongoing
problem. Here at the AIS Storefront, we receive the over-run issues for each
IRISES publication. Usually 25-50 copies of which 7 copies are provided to the
AIS Library. In the past Tom G. has had us mail out a copy when his supply was
exhausted (maybe only 2-3 times in the past year). For us all it takes is an
email (name and address for mailing) and we will gladly put a replacement in
the mail. John & Kay LudiAIS Storefront