Re: Shrink wrap for IRISES

I would guess that the number of members getting damaged Bulletins is
much much greater than twice those actually requesting replacements.

Some will continue to suffer in silence, some will just drop out, and
others will bad-mouth AIS in their local clubs. Many will not respond to
a request in the Bulletin for input on the problem (even if they see it).

I suspect that shrink-wrapping all the Bulletins will turn out to be
cost-prohibitive, but we must remember that there is more than money at
stake.

Gerry