Re: Shrink wrap for IRISES

Thank you Tom.  Good to know.  Add to that the potential loss of  ten
memberships.  I personally have suffered in silence as each of the  January 2011,
April 2011, April 2012, and July/August 2012 bulletins were  damaged in the
mail.  All four had their covers torn off with other  collateral damage.
There may be more silence out there than we know.   One of our local members
said she hadn't received a whole, undamaged bulletin  for two years until
the January/February 2013 issue arrived with three  staples.  It should be
noted that all foreign mailings are inserted in  mailing envelopes.

Jim Morris

In a message dated 6/2/2013 6:55:05 P.M. Central Daylight Time,