RE: Shrink wrap for IRISES

Hi all,

   I too have received a couple of issues of IRISES torn and mangled and it is
very frustrating.

   Also I was just in Illinois for two weeks helping my daughter with a new
baby and I happened to see my grandson's last issue of IRISES.  It had some
damage on it and I asked my daughter if my grandson or his siblings had torn
it.  She told me that most of the bulletins that they receive come damaged,
and she didn't want to bother me or others to replace it.

   I also wonder how many others are silent about receiving damaged bulletins?
I feel it is totally unacceptable to any of our members to be receiving our
signature product in bad shape.

   Just my two cents worth.

Susan Boyce