Re: AIS Registrar/Recorder and Registration Image Coordinator

I don't have it in front of me but I recall that the BOD approved a process
 twice and I don't believe it can be changed in consultation without BOD
approval  of a change in the process..

Jim M.

In a message dated 6/9/2012 6:47:12 P.M. Central Daylight Time,