Re: AIS PayPal Webpage

Paul,

I am getting ready to add the SLI to the AIS PayPal pages. (None of the Sections are actually live yet but I have 3 ready to go.)

I need, in some text format:

Your welcome message
Any cultural information you would like to make available to any new member.

Does the SLI have a logo and do you have it in electronic form that you could send to me?

Thx

John