Re: AIS PayPal Webpage

Hi Paul,
On Jun 12, 2006, at 9:18 PM, Paul W Gossett wrote:

John,

The Society for Louisiana Irises would like to be included on the AIS
PayPal Webpage.
Great. Please fill in the information below. I sent it previously to Richard Sloan, but haven't heard back.

Thanks

If you would like your Sections membership(s) available on the AIS PayPal subscription page please provide the membership rates for the types listed below. I realize that some of them are on your individual websites, but so that I don't make a mistake please fill in the information.

Different Sections have different membership types. I have tried to make the list below as universal as is reasonable. Because of the way PayPal is set up a subscriber cannot calculate their own particular rate (e.g., overseas cannot be listed as $X.XX more than a domestic rate), each rate must be specifically listed.

If your society does not have a particular type please list N/A.
If a membership type is not listed, please add it at the bottom.
If a Senior discount applies, please add entries for those memberships.
Please indicate below if domestic rates apply to Canada and Mexico, if not add entries for those rates.
Overseas means any address other than within USA, Canada and Mexico

Section Name:

Domestic rates apply to Canada and Mexico (Yes/No):

Single Domestic

Dual Domestic

Triennial Domestic

Dual Triennial Domestic