RE: Life Memberships

Personally, I believe there is a certain cachet with being a life member.
Many can not afford it but look forward to a time they can.  What kind of a
loss are we talking here?  While I can see the O/S memberships may be
costing us what about the US memberships?  How many of the life members
actually earn us money because they are not with us long enough to offset
the cost?  IMO it would be a shame to do away with the life membership until
we see the costs.

Dana

Dana Brown
AIS Region 17 RVP