Re: My second AIS ballot issue -- three iris per class on the Dykes Medal ballot

Betty,

I am proposing changes to the rules for the awards, not just wording for
the handbook. I feel that these are matters for the AIS board and not for
the Handbook revision committee. Do you disagree?

These are issues which I need to get settled before I can rewrite the
handbook section on the awards. I will of course let the committee review
my  changes when they are written.

Gerry Snyder, AIS Awards Chair