Re: First report from the CAPS Conference

Bpb,

I want you to know that I am reading your CAPS reports. I just have not gotten through them yet, but what I have read is interesting and valuable.

Thanks

John
John and Joanne Jones
Registrar-Recorders, American Iris Society
aisregistrar@irises.org

John Jones, Chairman, Electronic Services Committee
aiselectronicsvcs@irises.org

35572 Linda Drive
Fremont, CA 94536