Re: First report from the CAPS Conference

Bob Pries,

I know this is from you because you were our representative to the CAPS
Conference, but many receiving this email might not know, because again YOU
DID  NOT SIGN IT!  The information is terrific but I want the proper
attribution  just like I want my irises labeled correctly in the garden.  Talk about
getting people to read what is written.

Jim Morris
President
American Iris Society

In a message dated 7/23/2014 2:19:56 P.M. Central Daylight Time,