Re: July AIS Bulletin for Emembers

Hi Bob,

All this discussion is very interesting and a lot to consider. I am a Life
Member who was not paying for access to the Iris Register and am wondering
if it  is worthwhile for me to pay for a e-membership. It would be nice to
have access  to the register and I always want my print copy of the Bulletin
so I have to  decide if it is worth, not the cost so  much, but the bother
of renewing  every year.

Dorothy Willott

In a message dated 7/30/2012 5:01:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,