Re: Calendars?

On Jul 21, 2006, at 7:53 PM, Terry Aitken wrote:

I would like to ask John Jones if we can link Turner Publishing to our website in some capacity. Their web is <turnerpublishing.com> The price of the calendar, this year, is $12.95 (US) plus postage. We should have an "early bird special" and I will contact them about that.

Well, this is a policy issue.

The current policy is that if you are a commercial site, you have to advertise in the AIS Bulletin to be listed on the AIS Website. (See the AIS Website under Iris Links for full details.)

If they were to have a special discount for anyone who saw their calendar on the AIS website and ordered one using a special code (or something) then we might have a reason to list them. Be aware of what precedent that might set.

However it is not my decision. The board must speak...

John | "There be dragons here"