Re: Regional Iris reccommendations

I would appreciate a copy of the symposium by region,
but I think it does not address the real question that
was presented to me. I believe they were looking for
the widest diversity of Iris, selecting the best
cultivars in each group fot the area. The symposium
ballot is a popularity poll and usually is heavy on
TBs. While perhaps a list of ten TBs might be
appropriate this list should be a list encompassing as
much breadth as possible in Iris used in many ways in
the garden. Therefore Siberians, Spurias, species,
MTBs etc. should be represented as appropriate for the
region.  Most symposia only reflect TBs and that is a
pretty narrow niche for the serious gardener. Are the
symposia of each of the sections broken into regional
reports?