Re: Regional Iris reccommendations

In a message dated 7/21/2006 12:35:22 AM Central Standard Time,
terry@flowerfantasy.net writes:

Hi
I  think the symposium ballot does that by region and that is it's  intent.
Terry

Robt R Pries wrote:

>Dear Science Committee  and others.
>
>Tonight I received a call from the Missouri  Botanical
>Gardens asking if I could provide a list of  Irises
>that perform well in the St Louis area

I don't think the symposium reults are published by Region except possibly
in a Region Newsletter.  I can and will send Bob the Region 18 list from  last
year.

Rita  Gormley
Region 18  RVP
Gormley Greenery