Re: Motion to approve Calendar Guidelines

Today, Jan 22, Bottle Rocket, Living on the Edge and Scented Bubbles are
wide open blooming in my garden.  For the month of January 2017 so far I
have recorded blooms for Buckwheat, Carry On, Bottle Rocket, Hula Dancer,
Joseph's Mantle, Living on the Edge, Lucky Doris, Midnight Caller, Happy
New Year, Precious Halo and Scented Bubbles.  And there are more bloom
stalks but not open yet.  Where?  Ramona, inland San Diego County,
California.   The point is that iris rebloom here from July to February.
Not just in the fall.  Who is our audience?  If it's all of USA, then
background colors might not be an issue.  Yes?

Claire Schneider