Re: Wiki Motion

Dennis,

Thank you for sharing this information with us.  I must say that the Royal Horticultural Society Invitation To Join (within the ICRA's Directory) with the blonde and sexy tulips, or is it the sexy blonde and tulips?, is more enticing than our invitation to join.  We are indeed at a crossroads in how AIS is to be perceived and viewed for the future, so I hope that all the people on AIS Discuss who have been silent are at least reading this Wiki discourse regarding how we make changes for the future.

Jim M.