Re: Advertising

Hi Bob,

As Treasurer, I am all for making all the money we can while we promote our
products.

In pricing these website ads though, we should consider the businesses,
hybridizers who already pay for advertising in The Bulletin...Perhaps we can
make it attractive for them to advertise in BOTH places if they already have a
Bulletin ad.  We certainly don't want to lose Bulletin Advertising to perhaps
lower priced website ads.

We might also regain some ad money we have lost to people who no longer
advertise in the Bulletin and just want to advertise on the website?

John and Chris?  How difficult would it be to set up and monitor website
advertising blocks on the website...Would it cost us any money?

Jill