Re: Bulletin Discussion, Again Amended

 I wish to amend my statement about the excellence of
the BIS Yearbook. I still find it good but I believe
the newest issue does not have near as much in it as
many past issues. I just received my 2006 version
today and its overall appearance does not seem quite
as good as years past. There are at least five lines
of type less per page. This subtle differences gives
an overall feel that there is less there. There are
also about 30 fewer pages. I can only conclude that
there really is less there. The biggest criticism that
I have for either the AIS Bulletin or the new changes
in the BIS Yearbook is that as these changes occur
essentially business becomes a greater percentage of
the journal. These ratios are very important in the
overall appeal of the journal.