Re: Proposed deadline for Photo Contest

In a message dated 1/9/07 10:02:53 PM, jijones@usjoneses.com writes:

> Hmmmm, A cool open air spot in Oklahoma in the middle of July Hmmmmm
>
> Oh, you mean Oklahoma City, Alaska...
>
> LOL
>
> Sounds like either May 31 or June 30 is the day.
>
> John

Greetings all:
     Personally, I like June 30 -- but whatever I like, the whole issue
should be resolved among the OKC Convention Committee and the Photo Contest
Committee.   Those two groups know their limitations, as well as the advantages and
disadvantages for them of any given dates.   This is really their decision to
resolve, the rest of us are kibitzing.