Re: Proposed deadline for Photo Contest

In a message dated 1/10/2007 2:05:38 P.M. Central Standard Time,
PlankMail@aol.com writes:

Greetings all:
Personally, I like June 30 -- but  whatever I like, the whole issue
should be resolved among the OKC  Convention Committee and the Photo Contest
Committee.   Those  two groups know their limitations, as well as the
advantages and
disadvantages for them of any given dates.   This is really  their decision
resolve, the rest of us are  kibitzing.

Kitty,

I agree with Jeanne that whatever works for you and the two committees is
the way to go.  Seems that only about five people have responded out of 25  so
they must agree it is your ballgame.

Jim M.