Fundraising opportunity

Hello everyone!  I have a wonderful fundraising opportunity for The American
Iris Society, which I hope you all will embrace enthusiastically.  H&R Block
has a "non-profit referral program" that offers $25 for EVERY NEW CLIENT
brought to H&R Block using a flyer from the non-profit organization.  A "new
client" is anyone who did not use H&R Block in 2010!  These referrals do not
have to belong to AIS, an affiliate, nor a section or cooperating society.
ANY club can copy these flyers and hand them out to friends and family.  The
potential for fundraising is enormous, but if only one person uses the flyer,
it is better than none.  I apologize for not getting this out to all of you
sooner, but there were one or two glitches in the whole process. Next year it
will be out in October now that I know what to do...

I will be sending this to the RVPs and Affiiates with the attachment of the
flyer.  The flyer MUST be presented before the tax return is paid for in order
for us to get the credit.  This offer includes the FREE 1040EZ offer when the
state return is completed and paid for.

If you would like the flyer, contact me and I will send it to your personal
email as an attachment since we cannot attach anything to AIS Discuss.  I hope
you know of one or two friends who would be willing to support AIS in this
way.  Thanks for your support.

Cheryl Deaton