From: "Terry Aitken" <terry@flowerfantasy.net>
To: <aisdiscuss@aisboard.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 10:18 PM
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] Copies of AIS Photo contest photos

Hi KittyThe easiest solution would be to pass the message back to the
author.
My question would be - is it a digital image
 in the first place? It seems to me that you go through a color print stage
before we get to digitals. Maybe I am just confused? I suppose that the
digital image could be passed along to the author for their approval.
Terry