Re: Copies of AIS Photo contest photos

Hi KittyThe easiest solution would be to pass the message back to the
author.
My question would be - is it a digital image
 in the first place? It seems to me that you go through a color print stage
before we get to digitals. Maybe I am just confused? I suppose that the
digital image could be passed along to the author for their approval.
Terry