From: owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org [mailto:owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org]
On Behalf Of Robert Pries
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2009 11:20 AM
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] Policy re wild iris plants

I am not a student of Robertbs rules but it seems to me that the sense of
the board is to have a well worded motion coming from a discussion of the
scientific committee. I talked to Gary White who has been ill with a cold
and
others on the committee and the committee is willing to work on this.
Therefore I so no reason to have a motion just to send it to committee,
since
we have already agreed to have another vote when it comes back from
committee.
Therefore I like to suggest we stop this process and wait to do it after a
motion is presented from the science committee. Why do we have to do this
three times when we could do it only twice.  Besides according to the
present
rule, which I think should be amended, we canbt carry on any other business
while discussing this.