RE: Copies of AIS Photo contest photos

Hello people,
Part of me says have him contact the exhibitor, but another, "suspicious" part
of me says (and I hate this) that the photo is of a child enjoying a flower
and we should not release it.  Other thoughts?
Cheryl> From: iris.loberg@comcast.net> To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org> Subject:
[AISdiscuss] Copies of AIS Photo contest photos> Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009
19:12:33 -0800> > Hello everyone,> I don't want this to be a big issue.> An
individual has just written me, after seeing the photo on the back of > the
new bulletin. He would like to obtain a high digital resolution copy so > that
he can frame it, as it brings back memories for him.> We don't have a policy
or rules in place for providing others with > copies. We do have written
permission from the exhibitors to use the > photos for AIS purposes. Whereas I
would like to share lovely photos, on > the other hand, they are owned by the
exhibitor and I kind of think they'd > need to write/contact the exhibitor. I
could certainly provide him with > contact information, or pass the request
directly to the exhibitor.> Please pass me back your thoughts.> > And thank
you Terry and all who helped create this bulletin, it was a > very nice job!>
Thanks.> Kitty Loberg> AIS Photo Contest Chair> >
sign-off this list, send email to the AIS Secretary>
<aissecretary@irises.org>> The archives for AISDiscuss are at:>
Windows Live: Keep your life in sync.
http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t1_allup_howitworks_02200
9