National/Regional Flower Shows.

This is the season for Flower Shows. There are several
National and large regional flower shows around the
country. In some of these shows local AIS chapters
have manned booths and are promoting Iris. As PR chair
I thank all of you who are doing this and would like
to hear about your experiences. Perhaps other
affiliates could see how it can be done and would be
willing to share pictures and experiences. I plan to
man a booth this coming weekend for AIS. Maybe we can
share some the fun we have and it will encourage more
participation. Remember PR has materials to help with
such presentations.