RE: National/Regional Flower Shows.

Hello;

The Minneapolis Home and Garden is very large. I first learned of the existence of AIS and our local club from a booth at this show 20 years ago. At that time the local club as a non-profit got a free booth. That changed about 6 years ago and today we host a plant societies booth (who share the cost of the booht) which is manned by many enthusiastic members who get free access to the show in lieu of volunteer time. It is an opportunity hand out info on culture and events to the general public.

Bill Dougherty